Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How to Make Eggrolls in 10 Easy Steps!


Yep- just 10 steps to delicious, mouth-watering, crunchy, savory, addicting eggrolls! I wrote up this post some time ago for my HubPages and now I'm sharing it here with everyone because it's a great recipe that's quite in-demand at home and with the besties. =) All they ever ask for is eggrolls whenever we get together and no matter how many times I've shared the how-to (I even wrote up this post for them), they just want me to make them to share. 




The original post can be found here. I've even included pictures for each step and of each ingredient that I use. I know it's hard for some folks to get good, authentic Asian ingredients sometimes but I hear Amazon.com actually sells the stuff at a great price if you can't find them in your local grocery store.



I always make my eggrolls this way- same seasonings anyway. Sometimes I'll chop up some cabbage too but my kids are rather leery of too much "green stuff" so I usually don't do that too often. Otherwise, I'll end up eating about 50 eggrolls by myself and my blogger butt just can't handle that right now!

Anyway, I no longer have all the pictures on file for this post so head over to my other page using the above link and it's all there for you. I tried to simplify as much as possible so it's easy to follow. If not, leave me a message here and I'll answer as best I can! Hope you try them out- they're delish! And if you do, message me to let me know if I should change anything! Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. Yumm! I'll have to check out that recipe!
    I also stopped by to let you know that I featured your vintage inspired playsuit on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 159
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete

Like this post? Leave a comment or check the sidebar for ways to connect with me - I'd love to hear what you think!