Thursday, February 7, 2013

Simple "Heartfelt" Cards for Valentine's Day




Why buy expensive holiday cards when you can make simple, beautiful, heartfelt cards for your loved ones? I think these are adorable and perfect for sending to family and friends who I know will truly appreciate the thought and time I put into sending a little love their way. 







 Seriously- anyone who can cut a heart out of paper and felt can make these. Such a simple, sweet reminder to the recipient about how much we love and care about them. Great for V-day or anytime of the year! I'm making more just to stock up and because I have so much Valentine's paper to use up- not to mention scrap felt! It definitely is a great way to use up all the scraps in your craft room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Leave a comment or check the sidebar for ways to connect with me - I'd love to hear what you think!